Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Donation Request Letter For Churches

My nail design of today 08/24/2010

Hallöööchen sweets!

Today it has gripped me once again and I got my nails a little "design"!
My Nail art of today is very simple to prepare and you can also wear it with all the color combinations! : D

Brief explanation:

First, I have my nails with a base coat of primer P2 (a nourishing base coat).
I then applied the P2 paint in the color 207 stormy .

And I with my pen Essence (Dotting Pen - with the lap top) dabbed on dotted lines. is

The white paint of P2 - White Tip
, the points I have dark purple with the
: Colors: Tip Painter by Essence of Color Purple 2002 Boost and light purple tone my Emily paint in the color 109 Lavender (<-- Beachte liebe Sarah, DEIN Nagellack in meinem aktuellen Nageldesign! Hihi! :DDDD).

For more glamorous, I on my ring finger in the corner still stuck a nail stone!
But it looks even without pretty! ^ ^

The the final result then a top coat (per second coat of Catrice) paint to the design even longer to have something;)))

Try it out, it really is simple and I think it looks eeeecht sweet! : DDD

Tip: The Essence of Dotting pen, you can dab a variety of patterns on the nails, which I think is super pretty flowers are spotted in different sizes!
Try out! ;))))

PS: I would appreciate your feedback if you have gigantic and pleasurable to me like you can also send photos of your results via email! : D
(MauMouse@web.de)

I would be totally about it! ^ ^

Greetings your
MauMouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment