Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Much My Pc Worth Calculator

[Tip]!! My current favorite paint: MNY 203A

Hallöchen dear ones !

Here is my current favorite total nail polish! : DDD
'm really, really blown away by it!

He is from the MNY LE: I'am a Sundiva and that it is the color 203 A

I'm super excited, he had an adequate job in the first opacity (in the photos you see only one layer ^ ^), he throws when he was too fat plotting Although a few small bubbles, but if he was plotting in two thin layers it is bubble-free! ^ ^
addition, the color is super easy to apply! If we are verkleckst, simply brush over it again and ready.
A Streak-free pleasure! : DDD

And the color is totally flashed me!
On the first two photos you can see the color pretty well so far. It is a pink inside with considerable impact and golden apricot-orange glow!
Just a super super nice summer color is the must-have!!
And I think the price was about at 2 €! So from him brings you! ^ ^

My current recommendation!! : D


Best wishes your
♥ ♥ ♥
MauMouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment