Friday, October 1, 2010

Cartier Swiss Womens Watch 20 61323

MNY - Iam a Jungle chick

Huhuuuu sweets!

maaaaal Look! What's new from MNY!
I'm really excited! I Riessen Green Fan!

MNY Iam a Jungle chick!!

I've just found the photos on Facebook and am totally blown away!
The colors seen in the photos really look great and make me really curious
all right! Especially on the dark green eye shadow I put
I hope, because I seek there for some time for a nice Creas!

The nail polish I find really interesting, too bad they are not Matt, the
would I find very good fit to the Jungle design, but maybe. You can have everything
ned! ^ ^
The lip gloss in the color looks 303A I find also very pretty.

What do you say this?
How do you like the LE, I am of the impression her again very excited to add
must! I found the last LE already so super (Iam a Sundiva)!

And here are the preview pictures for you:




with Love ♥ your MauMouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment