Saturday, October 2, 2010

Red Dess Dancing Painting

Preview: Essence Metallics LE

Huhuuu her sweet,

na sees a try I find really interesting:


(click to enlarge)

Well what do you say? I find it really interesting times! Especially these nail varnishes
make me incredibly curious!

info on the "Nail Polish Magnet":
fashion physics - for unprecedented effects: the magnetic nail polish metallics It not only trendsetter magically. with the magnetic "nail polish metallics * freshly painted nail held, he added, the color pigments in motion, so that created entirely new, extremely interesting and individual brand stylings!

does sound like genius, or?
'm ever really looking forward it! ;)
___________________________________________________________________

also liked the eye shadow me at first sight really good:


In each of the Quattro's a color-matching gel eyeliner is mentioned.
A great idea, I think. All that remains is the quality to be good and I'm thrilled! ^ ^
Super I also think that Essence brings out another gel eyeliner brush.
I will like to see in any case it!

The parts of the LE are interested in me right at the most, but also on
the others I'm curious! ^ ^

And what do you think of this LE?

Prices:

Quatros eyeshadow with gel eyeliner - 3,49 €
01 Nothing Else Metals - Steel Me 02 - 03 Copper Rulez!

Smokey Eyes Jumbo Eye Pencil - 1.70 €
Metal Battle 2001 - 02 Steel Me - 03 Copper Rulez!

Gel Eyeliner Brush - 0.99 €

lipsticks - 1.99 €
Metal Battle 2001 - 02 Steel Me - 03 Iron Goddess

Nail Polish - 1.99 € 01
Iron Goddess - 02 Copper Rulez ! - 03 Steel Me - 04 Nothing Else Metals - 05 Metal Battle

magnet for Nail Polish - 1.49 €

Body & Hair Shimmer Spray - 2.99 €


with Love ♥ your MauMouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment