Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sample Letters Of Completion Of Community Service



Liebeeen Hey you!

As some maybe, I was on 23 Youtuber October at the meeting in Frankfurt it! Unfortunately I have very little
photos made (habs ever forget ^ ^) but a few I've won, which I will not deprive you! ;))

If you want to learn to YT meeting you may also like my
Watch the video to where you get maybe a slightly better impression! ;)
( the video click here )
Thanks to everyone who was there that I got to know and has organized a groooooßes
mainly thanks to the whole Mira!
AND girls (Sarah, Pia and Diana), it was nice to you! : DD

And here are the results of my "Photo Hunt"! : D

your MauMouse ♥



Group photo:)
increase (to click on image)



With Empathy25


With Muska1906 and makeup magic


With Ninagirl3

With KleeneMelle81

With Muska1906

If you see that, just tell me your name Budde!
Got it unfortunately forgot! : ((

with sand milli, TaschaTabago and Filinka1986

Again with Ninagirl3 ^ ^

With Makeup magic

with sand milli

with sand Milli TaschaTabago and Filinka1986

With Muska1906

With the love Pia


And with our dear hostess
funny pilgrim - Mira! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment