Friday, February 11, 2011

Similares A Denise Milani

dips on Facebook?

A friend has warned me to write on Facebook, if I make a weekend trip, since burglars use the information you. Is that so? "I think the question now is not ironic, but quite serious. Your opinion interested me. From the "Facebook" or "Four-Square collapses" I have often read that is what, for example, in "Time" article " Even burglars check with Facebook "and the" standard "contribution" burglar victims spy on Facebook from .
Since my status messages are only partly related to read, would have meant that my friend or friends pass on to burglars, where I live, because that is not on Facebook, and that they know when I leave exactly and when I get back, whether anyone else at home, if I have alarm and guard dog etc. spy instead Facebook: Would not it be simpler to break during the week when most people are at work? What is certainly true in any case, is that you friend requests by unknown persons should not take more, but make what appear to many.

0 comments:

Post a Comment