Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank You Condolence Wording

News from Thich Thien Son



These days, someone reminded me of a conversation about my former experience as todesnah perceived. I regretted that the resulting trend-setting or-changing power that brought my life into another car, had been worn down a bit. I think they can eat is not permanently out of key experiences, but should ultimately be anchored in what does not allow anchor - the emptiness or the meditative experience, as recently already spelled "deathless". Or "dying ones. It comes with no hope. Even if I, as long as I breathe, like say a woman: I've been looking many lives. This kind of illusion refers only to the moment of love. However, I would like to stay
my own thesis with skepticism. I have been following the blog of a diagnosed glioblastoma author, Mr. Wolfgang village. In his illness, a type of brain tumor exist, little chance of survival for several years. Now that it fades the hope, wrote Mr village, passing away the fear of dying, yes, he longed for death. A life without hope, it seems, is hard to bear. In this case, torture Herrndorf not even with the usual question: Why me?
How is it then possible that we have no hope in the here and now at?
[Copyright Poster: Warner Bros.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment