Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Financial Accounting,libby 6th Edition

's this?

Yesterday I my current book and over again December: The West, the Stasi, the uncle and I somewhere lying down - and just never found again!
.. yet I still remember exactly how I saw it lying on the desk - under NEM pile of leaves - and thought: "Oh, I find that again .. the hintun I have somewhere else ..."

.. I've made - but where?? * * AmKopfkratz

So at the point where I said to find it again is not, it never - and I thought it to be found there never again, but I would if it would still be there ... for it is up to a point where I think it's never REALLY! * Aargh *

My apartment is a book-Bermuda Triangle!

.. another book, I would like to send, I am also looking for three intensive days .. * grumble * and unsuccessful

Well - is not so much that I suffer from lack of reading material * cough *

.. I've now just a next book chosen and started (which I find not particularly difficult, because honestly, Again and again in December is pretty tough .. The positive reviews I've read so far in Amazon, and so can I confirm yet not completely - but in which also mentioned that from the middle of the book really starts .. so I hold on too when I see the whole. Writing style ( "The sister and me on the back seat. The mother again. The father with the case on the Trottwar." .. * NERV *) establishes in part the hackles * shake *).

And my new reading material The world is not always on Friday is - frankly - to compensate extremely funny and very very entertaining!
.. and also very thin * grin *

Small Sample complacent?

matter compression
Eight Clock in the morning. Telephone and alarm clock will ring simultaneously. Since we know not what they first ignore should. Calm the clock with a specific shock and elation. It is Peter.
- Horst Hello, may I invite you to breakfast?
- Really? Sure! When?
- At about ten. And, um, I have nothing in the house, can you bring anything, please, until then, ciao.
I like Peters morning calls are not, are not a good start. This must be another way to make. A call, which I would be happy in the morning would be, for example:
"Mr. Evers, a matter is due to compression by the shrinking universe back together it came to gravitational variations in our solar system, whereby the Earth's rotation has shifted somewhat. To compensate, we have reset all the clocks around the world for two hours straight and inform the entire world population of them by phone. It is for you, so only six clock, you can sleep another two hours "
(Source:
The world is not always on Friday - Horst Evers)
.


WEGBRÜLL * * THE ..

a book is to start the day well: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment