Friday, September 18, 2009

Walk-in Clinic Birth Control Prescription

Am I really only the ass!

.. So sometimes I feel real to be just the ass. * Flare * NIX

like theater with the theater .. real-ey!

... now I'm for "advertising" jurisdiction.

Well, fine.

Since we have also previously been connected to one or other ad, I'll ask the veteran experience to our customers and things like numbers and stuff.
... Customer Number and so it goes still. But to appear only when our ads in the newspapers, is indeed now a bigger drama, which represented a total of three people in each others opinions - and imemr when I came with a person on a green branch, speak again two change each other and the opinion and croak me with what new full.

Soon I kill all! * Grrr *

But now, well - I'm blessed with some patience and above all a love of humanity.

.. so I'll explore in more detail and then do again today.

to advertising also means that we are present on the Internet - not only on our own (highly embarrassing because bungling) side, but just in different calendars.

times yesterday so I peep through in the area: is in there somewhere in any what.

What exactly DOES this website man?
(except screaming create ugly pages) * worse *

Well durchatme * *

.. So I send to all possible sides that come to mind, our data out - newspapers, or event, theater umbrella organization ... of course I will inform the Internet people what I do - after all, important cooperation.

And all of my mail address - which I hate. I think we should at a theater mail Address have. Just looks better.
... but oh well - eh, I'm a junkie-mail addresses and have too many.

ANYWAY! * * Knurr

... well ... care. * * Durchatme

By the way, I find mention us in all possible sides still with our old name. We have for more than NEM never YEAR.
... what does this website actually human?

So in any case not even n little after see what he is! * * Worse

So I read in the mail still in, where I have changed us and where he please still be looking for it.
.. Finally, should I just keep everything on track - and does not want anything really Everything ourselves. * Grr *

Well - and today?

Today I write like this back a Zeitungsfuzzi.

"They would help us to work really, if you are one, two
weeks before the next date to send us the current program."

.. Hello! .. I think the wheel has n from the guy!

think of, I create n new program every week, or what?
Why he saves the pdf do not simply somewhere where he can the next six months out of each copy the current date?
or: What kind of a super stupid system for entering the events for you, if you only scheduled one week in advance can enter?? * Snarl *

Should I send them every week now the pdf with our game plan, or what?
.. I think probably not!

ludicrous! * Snort *

.. boah nee - I will want to look like nothing more!

means:

Why can actually think of no one else to twelve noon, and sometimes just make something or draw on it or have an idea?

There is "there are too few visitors come to the theater" .. but all the opportunities I've developed five years ago, I must gather together all again ... simply because many of the poor were cut off when I heard the home page has snatched from behind.

.. But now it's all better! * Snort *

already clear! * * RauchvorWut

.. all ignorant! * * * Hiss * zumabkühlenFlascheSprudelübersichkipp

0 comments:

Post a Comment