Monday, September 21, 2009

Nadine Jansen Chrissi Pregnant

anticipation * *

  • holiday - brought
  • ticket - bought
  • room - booked

.. yay! * Hüpf *

I'm looking forward to my holidays * bright *

grade book at the room I'm delighted with the dialect of the human being glad Hotel .. or the lack of Dialect? .. I know .. in any case:

juhuuu .. West Germany, I'm coming! * * Hüpfhüpf

.. and I especially look forward to the visits to various people cheering * * .. all been soooo long never seen, or in some cases not so live and in 3D - ah ne determines is nice week!

Schnüggel And everything is so new - there was not still up there so far north, let 's see how he reacts to lowland * grin * Then I must prepare

only my apartment and my bags of course ... yes, is also provided for a mouse Sitter * bright *
.. as determined in all quite cool.

And look me what ihc so for books to take away * grin grin grin *

Through my own dimwitted I'm nervous now take 3.5 hour train ride one of nearly 6 hours - for it .. I'll pay 20 € more * grumble *
own fault! If I had even booked the same last week, as came out for the lower rate with ICE ride yet!
.. but Mrs Barbarella is yes again, the decision rivets.

Okay, I have to stop n go little earlier - but I can then read some more * * Pfeiff

0 comments:

Post a Comment