Monday, September 21, 2009

Reset Computer Tire Pressure Suburban

short hop sane ..

Thank God I have vacation starting Friday ...

But first .. before that I'm lucky if I have the time to live.

I have such a fear of hell before Wednesday because I have since before's court. As experts. * CRY *
.. But what if ask me things that I can not answer??

* PANIC *

I realize how everything in me resists, and I've ne animal fear .. and as I've slowly been NEN hot head off, and to cough .. I'm going to buy but probably not ne escape disease?
.. that would be the total horror.

Then we would go to the colleague and the looks certainly not in my records by - although intended as an expert would be much better and more confidently. And it's not drum and that the colleague is not technically looks (on the contrary, it is ne luminary, I have great respect for him), but my documents and my order simply are total sh *.

So I can not get sick. I have since by!

.. Also I leave on Friday and there sooo many things before, which I'm very happy.

... but only this court date on Wednesday were not! * * VorPanikheulenkönnte

They want to break me determine apart and get ready ...

.. oh man - I hate my job.

And the joke of the matter is still that I can now make two more days until I mad a total Nerve bundles am - until yesterday I've pushed it so possible, but now I have to deal finally with the documents and can never dodge in front of the thing ... Shaking, biting * * * * * teeth rattle denblankenHorrorhab *

0 comments:

Post a Comment