Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pain In Back Hip Knees At 25?

green, green, green all my boxes ..

Yay!

she stood really, the green box and even in front of my apartment door, not only by the front door .. how noble beeindrucktbin * * - and I've already nibbled ne carrot and radish n ... leeecker! What

ne great thing - really!

I'm back and exchange. Any material information is attending ... As things stay fresh longer and so on.

Oh, that's all exciting - I think I've really discovered ne great thing for me: o)

.. dei and mice will also be pleased if they get in the future of regular green. as they are here to fucking with me quite a bit off than at Mama * Grin *

.. to compensate for so much green I'm the way today (finally) removed two door red. Only the first of four upcoming paints * sigh * .. but hey - one after the other. And if I never make the first coat,'s will never be finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment