Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kathy Van Zeeland Catwalk Leopard Print

light on the horizon

Okay

Maybe I'm not as dumb as I am sometimes likes. .

.. but now I feel reasonably well prepared for tomorrow's court date. * * Tiefdurchatme

What me because even happen?

.. I have definitely made a mistake and the distinguished from only the last 4 years. The colleagues are seeing it all very relaxed and assess the matter as clear. Even IF I HAD made the alleged promise (which I have not!), They would not have been illegal and unenforceable under no circumstances, I make this promise simply can not.

It's not my fault that the applicant thinks they have to sue for one thing, which unfortunately was never there - and by now not only incurred anyway has to bear costs, but also the legal costs to do so.

I gave him often enough and long, broad, detailed and patiently explains how the situation and would really love to have him escape the costs of court.

In principle I would prefer it be happy that I can do even how such a process takes place - like a secure position as I do.
.. I just change the perspective and to think instead "Oh dear - Bibb, Bibb, all want to make myself ready, I can not, I am nothing, I poor bastard, but what the world is bad and unjust!" I will look interesting to see what the morrow of new experiences brings to me.
.. and alittle bit more excited when you go to court is legitimate; o)

And: What should I wear? * * Aufgeregtkicher

0 comments:

Post a Comment